call on +91-657-2652899
HAJJ O UMRAH PACKAGE 2018-19
|Super Deluxe Hotel||Code: SKY1SDUP|
|Makkah||500 – 700 Mts from Haram||3 Star||7|
|Madina||250 Mts from Nabwi||3 Star||6|
Package Cost:¤ Package Cost - Rs 65786/- per person on quad basis
¤ Child up to 2 years - ( Rs 25786/- to 32786/- per person )
¤ Child up to 2 – 5 years – ( Rs 55786/- per person )
¤ Child up to 6 – 12 years – ( Rs 62786/- per person )
Package Cost Include:¤ Air Ticket (Emirates) Kolkata - Jeddah return from Madina | Kolkata - Madina return from Jeddah
¤ Delicious Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Makkah & Madina.
¤ Umrah Visa for 15 - 30 Days.
¤ Complete Roundtrip Transportation by AC Deluxe Coaches.
¤ Zamzam, Ziyarat
¤ complementary Laundry & Gift
Package Does Not Includes:¤ Excess Baggage Charge.
¤ Any other service which is not mentioned above in the itinenary.
Documents Needed for Umrah Visa
New Laws of Umrah 1428 H:
- Indian Passport with Minimum 6 month validity.
- 6 photograph size 6 cm by 4 cm - white backgound.
- As per the notice of the Royal Consulate General Of Saudi Arabia, Mumbai the procedure duration of endorsement of Umrah visa will take 7-8 working days.
Terms and Conditions.
- Single Gent must be above 40 years of age.
- Below 40 years males and females should be accompanied by Mehram and family relationship must be proved on the passports or either by any original document for example Nikahnama, Additional passport etc...
- Male Child below 17 years should be accompanied with a Male Mehram and Child above 17 years should be accompanied by Female Mehram.
- Ladies cannot travel Alone without a Mehram.
For Indians holding Foreign Passports.
- Any person who is Indian by origin but is holding a foreign passport must provide is OCI (Overseas citizenship of India) or PIO (Person of Indian Origin Card) card to get his visa stamped from INDIA.
- For more information on PIO or OCI card please visit: http://www.immihelp.com/nri/overseascitizenshipindia/
Conditions from the Airlines
Passengers traveling with Umrah Visa should note the following conditions:
- As per Saudi Government Policies, Umrah Visa Holders can Enter or Depart from Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International Airport - KAIA) or Madinah (Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Airport at Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah) airports only. One of these two destinations must be the 1st embarkation point for Hajj and Umrah Visa Holders. Noncompliance of this condition by Pax who use SV online booking engine may result in unfavorable consequences, to whoever violates, in which case the violator will solely bear the responsibility and the consequences resulting from such violation, including non-refundability of tickets.
- Umrah visa holders must have a valid air ticket with confirmed round trip/ onward bookings.
Umrah Packing Check list
There are few items we should buy and be ready with. You may have that in your mind already. But don't postpone to the last minute. Following are the must items you should have.
- Ihram two pieces of white cloth for men, available on shop
- Duaa books and Quran small size
- Prayer mat - some time you may have to pray outside due to heavy crowd.
- Two to three pair of slippers.
- A pair of cutting scissors to cut your hair once done the Umrah.
- A small bag to carry the items.